III - Industry Institute Interaction
The goal of any technical institution is to produce skilled, globally competent professionals through quality technical education and to prepare them for immediate employment. Industry-institute interaction (III) is the most preferred activity for mutual benefit and growth of industries as well as institutions. III provides the best platform for showcasing the best practices, latest technological advancements, and their implementation and impact on the industry. Hence, a good and vibrant industry institute interaction to promote education and entrepreneurship is definitely required.
ACTIVITIES UNDER INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION
- To give industrial exposure to students, thus enabling them to tune their knowledge to cope with the industrial culture.
- Encouraging professionals from industries to visit institution to deliver expert talks/ guest lectures.
- Participation of experts from industries, in curriculum development
- To organize industrial visits for faculty members and students
- To organize in- plant training/ Internship for the students to strengthen industry work culture